Drink the World Beer Festival 2014
Drink the World Beer Festival is your passport to unlimited pours of specialty craft beers from around the world, including favorites from the local brewing scene. Immerse yourself in this one-of-a-kind experience featuring 70+ beers from around the world and navigate your way through an interactive world of beer at the historic DAR Constitution Hall.
When: Friday, Nov. 14th and Saturday, Nov. 15th
Where: DAR Constitution Hall, 1776 D St NW, Washington, DC 20006
Sign up at: drinktheworld.com
Have your pick of either Friday or Saturday sessions and get ready to have a blast with thousands of your closest friends!
Friday Session: 7PM-10PM (6PM-10PM for First Class)
Saturday Session #1: 1PM-4PM (12PM-4PM for First Class)
Saturday Session #2: 7PM-10PM (6PM-10PM for First Class)
- Three or four hours of unlimited beer tastings from around the world
- 70+ beers from around the world
- Exclusive full pour stations
- Live music, surprise entertainment, and heated beer garden
- Drink the World souvenir tasting glass
- Drink the World exclusive interactive passport and map
- Complimentary photo booth, raffle, and contests
- Delicious international cuisine
- Historic indoor venue (DAR Constitution Hall)
- Thousands of your closest friends to Drink the World with!
Dress code: We encourage you to wear your most festive international garb. Prizes will be awarded for the most festively dressed participants.
Drink the World Beer Festival will sell out, so make sure you get your tickets in advance! For more event information and to check out the participating breweries visit: drinktheworld.com