Drink the World Festival is your passport to unlimited pours of specialty craft beers from around the world, including favorites from the local brewing scene. Immerse yourself in this one-of-a-kind experience featuring 60+ beers from around the world and navigate your way through an interactive world of beer at The Fairgrounds. Have your pick of either Session 1 or Session 2 and get ready to drink the world with thousands of your closest friends!
When: Saturday, September 2nd, 2017
Session #1: 12PM-4PM for First Class/VIP (1PM-4PM for GA)
Session #2: 6PM-10PM for First Class/VIP (6PM-10PM for GA)
– Three or four hours of unlimited beer tastings from around the world
– 60+ beers from around the world
– Exclusive full pour stations
– Live music, surprise entertainment, and beer garden
– Drink the World souvenir tasting glass
– Drink the World exclusive interactive passport and map
– Complimentary photo booth, raffle, and contests
– Delicious international food trucks
– Thousands of your closest friends to Drink the World with!
– And many more surprises!
Dress code: We encourage you to wear your most festive international garb. Prizes will be awarded for the most festively dressed participants.
Drink the World Beer Festival will sell out, so make sure you get your tickets in advance! For more event information and to check out the participating breweries visit: www.drinktheworld.com