There are lots of reasons to love THE GREAT OKTOBERFEST — the lederhosen, the beer, the giant pretzels, and most importantly, the people. Since we are not traveling to Munich this year, experience Oktoberfest in DC with us on Saturday, September 25th. With your ticket you’ll have access to unlimited beer & seltzer tastings, game areas, live entertainment, a full pour station, raffles, and much more!
When: Saturday, September 25th, 2021
Session 1: 12PM – 4PM (VIP), 1PM – 4PM (GA)
Session 2: 6PM – 10PM (VIP), 7PM – 10PM (GA)
Tickets: Select your session and sign up HERE.
– VIP or GA Access to The Great Oktoberfest 2021
– Unlimited tastings of German and Fall beers
– Additional hour of beer tastings (VIP ticket holders)
– Private restrooms (VIP ticket holders)
– Complimentary shot (VIP ticket holders)
– Full pour stations
– DC’s best food trucks
– Wines and seltzers also available
– Game zones, photo activations & free pictures
– And many more surprises!
Dress Code: Almost everyone at Oktoberfest wears traditional Bavarian attire; the men wear lederhosen, and the ladies wear dirndls.
To learn more visit: https://thegreatoktoberfest.com